The Informer Lite Flex Plan includes a satisfaction guarantee. Any customer who is not satisfied with our tracking software and service within 90 days of purchase will be released from the contract term.
Software Features & Reporting
- Every account is set up with a secure password protected online login.
- Multiple logins can be assigned for multiple users, groups of vehicles or multiple offices of different regions.
- Each login can be assigned a different level of access.
- Multiple vehicles can be monitored from a single map and will occur live.
- Any vehicle or group of vehicles can be viewed from a global level all the way down to street level by simply scrolling the mouse wheel or by using the zoom controls in the software.
- The off-hours reports are an easy way to monitor off-hours use of vehicles.
- An administrator can view a graph to compare vehicle use during business hours vs. off-hours and easily identify vehicles with excessive or prohibited driving patterns.
- The Geofence feature reports each time an asset or vehicle moves in or out of a geofence zone.
- Geofence zones can range from 10 meters to an infinite distance.
- When Geo-Fence is enabled, the device will send an email or an SMS text message to advise a user or administrator that Geo-Fence boundary has been crossed.
Fleet Activity Report
- Fleet managers may utilize reports to quickly identify improper use of vehicles.
- The comprehensive Risk Management Reports can identify suspicious driving behavior.
- This report highlights weekend and after-hours usage, shows which drivers are routinely exceeding set speed limits, and helps identify excessive idling to reduce fuel consumption.
- Dispatchers can enter a destination address to find and route the closest vehicle.
- When a destination address is entered in the software, a route will be instantly generated to find the closest vehicle to the destination.
- With the click of a button, a route can be generated for the desired vehicle by shortest distance or by quickest response time.
- The functionality of the maps allow for easy navigation, such as, zoom in / out.
- With mouse wheel or map controls, simply grab and drag the map or pan with mouse or by using the map controls.
- We use the latest (2013) Mappoint address software.
- Choose from 2D & 3D road maps, Aerial satellite view or Virtual Earth’s Bird’s Eye satellite view.
- Vehicles can all be monitored on the same map or individually.
- Changing the map view doesn’t change the window where live vehicle status can be monitored.
History Reports & Maps
- View all vehicle history for up to 3 years.
- View Date, Time, Location, Speed, Stops, Duration, Stops by Vehicle, Trips by Vehicle, Idol Times, Heading, Latitude, Longitude, Altitude, Battery Level, Alerts, Excessive Speed, Geo-fence, and Ignition states.
Reports by Stops
- Reports by Stop are an easy way to view fleet tracking data in an efficient manner.
- View reports, such as, dates, times, & address of every stop for any timeline and for any device / vehicle without having to look at unnecesary data.
Fleet Summary Report
- The Fleet Summary Report shows the live status of the entire fleet.
- View groups, vehicles, last reported time, location, system status (moving, stopped, etc), zone and available status (ready for dispatch, off duty, in a meeting, etc.) for an entire fleet.
Excessive Speed Report
- Speed thresholds can be set for each vehicle.
- When the speed threshold is broken, an alert can be sent by email or text message to notify the administrator or manager. At the time of the event, the device reports the speed and position of the vehicle.
Informer Lite Specifications
Stores up to 20,000 Locations
Alerts if outside of coverage
U.S. Military and SAE certified
3 outputs and 2 inputs
Outputs are relay driven internally
Supports 9-32v DC inputs
Internal GPS antenna
Accuracy within 3 meters
Quad band GSM module
16 channel GPS Receiver
Low power consumption
User defined reporting intervals
Supports 32 circular and rectangular Geofences
All plans include a tracking frequency of up to 1 minute unlimited locates while the ignition is on and 5 minute locates while the ignition is off.
The Informer Lite is simply one of the best GPS devices available. The unit is most commonly mounted under the dash inside the vehicle. The internal antenna is very sensitive and will track through the dash. We have more than 1700 installers throughout the United States. Please view our GPS Tracking Installer page for details about our professional installation services.
Terms of Service
For 2 year and 3 year contracts, the account activation form must be submitted to RMT prior to shipment of the device. There is a $35 activation fee for the Informer Lite Service. We are your direct provider for support and service. If an account is terminated early, there would be a $150 early termination fee.