- Print, fill out, and sign this Return Policy. (Download PDF version here.)
- Fax your Return Policy to RMT at 970-493-5255.
- All returns MUST have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
- RMT Tech Support Staff will contact you with your RMA number after receiving your Return Policy.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the box before returning any product.
- Returns without RMA numbers easily visible will not be accepted from the shipping carrier.
- Ship Returns to:
RMT RMA#________ 225 W Oak St. Ste B Ft. Collins, CO 80521
Returning a Product:
- Customer must request a return for refund within 7 days of receiving the item. No refunds after 7 days. An RMA must be requested and issued prior to the return of any product.
- No refund will be given on a product that has been opened or used.
- The customer will be charged a 30% restocking fee on all accepted returns for refund.
- All return(s) must have the original packaging and accessories.
- Refunds will be issued within 7-10 business days.
Exchanging a product:
- There is a $25 exchange fee for the exchange of a product. An RMA must be issued prior to the exchange.
Return a non-operational unit for testing:
- If the GPS system is defective and RMT Technical Support has requested you return the device for testing, follow the RMA procedure to return the device.
- Returned devices will be bench checked and tested thoroughly.
- Defective devices within warranty will be replaced under the terms of the device warranty.
- Good devices will be returned to the customer and charged a $15 testing fee plus return shipping costs.
- Devices out of warranty will not be refunded or replaced by RMT. Customer may purchase a new unit if desired.
What should I do if I received damaged product?
- Customer must inform RMT of any order discrepancy or damage within 72 hours of the delivery date.
- User inflicted damage to unit will void the device warranty and will not be accepted.
- Damaged product will be replaced upon return to RMT.
Who pays for shipping for a return?
- The customer is responsible for shipping devices to RMT for return or testing.
- RMT is not responsible for any loss or damage in shipping from the customer.
- If a tested device is Defective, RMT will ship a refurbished unit to the customer free of charge.
- If the returned device is not defective the customer is responsible for shipping charges.
- Rocky Mountain Tracking will not reimburse any customers return shipping costs.
|Purchased Date:||______________________________________||Phone Number:||______________________________________|
|City, State, Zip:||_____________________________________________________________________________________|
|# of Units:___________ IMEI or S/N(s):____________________________________________________________________________|
|Last 6 Digits of each (IMEI or S/N is immediately above or below barcode on Rover, SmartTrack, or PT-200).
S/N not required for Tracking Key and 3100 units.
|By signing below, you agree to the terms and conditions of RMT’s return policy.|